Friday, December 10, 2010

Welcome

I am creating this blog because it was something that I was searching for and couldn't find. I wanted advice and tips on how to survive on very little or no income. I am not talking about your run of the mill "buy a coffee pot and quit going to Starbucks every day" kind of advice. People in the situations that I am referring to would simply laugh at that idea. This is for people who have more (necessary) bills than they have income, for people living on friends' couches and on the streets, this is for single parents with very little options.

I will offer examples of my trials and errors as I navigate my way out of the hole and also observations I have made of people in similar or worse situations. I hope that many more people will offer their insights and ideas.

I want to put the usual disclaimers here, I am NOT a doctor of any kind and I do NOT work for any kind of state department. No it isn't healthy to eat Ramen every day for every meal, but it's better than starving.

Please feel free to jump in at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment